Omni HR Consulting
Omni HR Consulting (Omni HRC) is a specialist learning and skills development provider based in the Western Cape and with a national presence. They provide seamless L&D solutions, ranging from specialist services in: skills development consulting, training in credit bearing qualifications, learnerships and skills programmes, implementation project management, learner coaching, to mentoring and SDF.
Status and Omni HRC have partnered together in order to provide employers with comprehensive skills development and learnership pipeline solutions. These include:
- Sourcing and assessing candidates and learners;
- Full and accredited qualifications;
- Skills/learning programmes;
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL);
- Public/open skills development workshops.
If you’d like to chat to us about these products and services, please contact Dermot Grazebrook.
Omni HRC focuses on a holistic approach to business consulting, skills development and
occupational training across all sectors. They take business partnerships with clients seriously, developing an understanding of a client’s organisation and needs in order to create tailored-made solutions unique to your company.
The golden tread that Omni HRC uses to achieve these client-orientated results is a philosophy of Performance Consulting that moves beyond traditional training paradigms. By creating a framework that speaks to a client’s unique business needs, performance needs and the legislation that governs their environment, Omni HRC ensure total service alignment by:
- Developing partnerships with key stakeholders in the client’s business;
- Identifying the performance requirements to meet the client’s business goals and strategic objectives;
- Contracting with clients and working in partnership with them to take the required action to ensure that their organisational performance is enhanced;
- Moving away from a traditional training delivery model, instead focussing on human performance improvement that translates into measurable results and ROI for you.
Their accreditation extends to:
- ETDP SETA, Accreditation number: 10473; SERVICES SETA, Mou number: 3857; LG SETA LGRS ETDP , Accreditation number: 510111215
- BB-BEE Level 1 Contributor
Regardless of the size of your company or what line of work you are in, training is the cornerstone of any successful business. By developing your workforce, you don’t only help grow the individual, but also your company as a whole.
For more on Omni HRC see: www.omnihrc.com.