Vacancy – Team Leader
At Status, we’re pretty BIG on Talent: it drives everything we do & how we do it.
We find the Right Talent for the Right Career on a daily basis.
We do this by employing talented people to join our talented team, thereby ensuring that we hit the mark day in and day out.
Due to our current success and growth, we’re looking for Team Leaders to join our team at our Cape Town offices.
This is a junior management role, for which we need an equally talent-obsessed individual who can help Status continue to develop and grow.
The role requires a leader of people: one who can motivate their team to perform successfully and consistently, by focusing both on meeting monthly targets and developing the growth of the individuals in your team.
You can watch Monique, one of our current top Team Leaders, in this short YouTube Video we made of her sharing her experiences and thoughts on what it takes to succeed in this role:
If you love talent acquisition (AKA: recruitment), if you are a target-orientated character, who is committed to developing other people, while ambitious to grow your own career… then you might be the perfect person for this career opportunity! (And it might be the perfect career opportunity for you!)
Our Team Leaders manage a team of between 5 – 10 recruiters, who specialize in recruitment campaigns for our key corporate clients in the BPO & Contact-Centre. We help our clients find the right local talent for their team and we help our candidates find the right career at the right local employer-of-choice for them, candidates like Rudi here:
So, if you like what you see so far and if you think that you are the perfect person for this position, then you will have the following character and experience:
- Must have either: 1. Significant previous experience in managing and leading teams within the recruitment industry OR 2. Significant success outside of the recruitment industry, combined with a minimum of 5-years experience & expertise in managing and leading teams.
- Preferably, previous experience in the BPO & Contact-Centre industry.
- Must be computer literate (MS Office), numerate (especially for performance reports), with good spoken and written English.
- Must have Matric, while a tertiary qualification is preferable and highly advantageous.
- Must be results driven, motivated, with a bucket load of ambition and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Must have a tangible desire to lead & grow the right people the right way, while always growing yourself and your own expertise.
If this describes you, then this just might be the right career opportunity for you – doing rewarding work in our fast growing and successful business.
If you’d like to find out more about Status, take a look at Company Profile on our website: http://www.statusstaffing.com/who-we-are/company-profile/
If you’d like to ‘meet’ James, our MD, you can see his profile here: http://www.statusstaffing.com/who-we-are/meet-the-management-team/james-md/
So, if this is you, APPLY now by sending your CV and a cover letter (detailing why you believe you are the right person for this role) to: email@example.com