Vacancy – Team Leader
At Status, we’re all about finding the best Talent in the local labour market.
Once we’ve found it, then we’re all about helping our talented candidates find the right job and career opportunity at our corporate clients. That’s because our clients are the best brands and employers-of-choice, who offer careers-of-choice in an industry-of-choice: the BPO & Contact-Centre industry or in the Financial Services industry.
Basically, we find the Right Talent for the Right Career on a daily basis. So let us help you do the same and maybe we can launch your career, just like we did John’s:
For this job and career opportunity, we’re looking for the right people to join our corporate client, in Cape Town’s BPO & Contact-Centre industry, as a Team Leader.
APPLY HERE by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR by registering on our online Candidate Application Portal here
If you want to know more about the work a Team Leader does or if you want to know what makes someone successful in this career, then watch this short YouTube video of Zuko sharing his experiences and advice on what makes a great Team Leader:
Meet Zuko, Team Leader
You can see even more about what makes a top Team Leader and some good careers advice in our BPO & Contact-Centre Career Awareness Role Model Profile of Zuko here:
Team Leader Profile & Careers Advice
Not only is being a Team Leader a great job offering rewarding work at some of the world’s leading brands (and in some of the best office environments in Cape Town), it’s also part of an industry that offers awesome career growth opportunities! And being a Team Leader is the ideal first step up the management career-ladder.
The BPO & Contact-Centre is an industry that really believes in growing and promoting its own people. It’s an amazing industry for young South Africans who start their careers at entry-level, then moving up to Team Leader, and then climbing the industry career-ladder further, faster and higher than in many other industries. So, if you put the dedication and hard work in, then you’ll create your career growth opportunities. As a Team Leader you gain real management experience, with lots of real responsibility and it’s a role in which you can make a real difference (to your team of agents and to your employer).
For some of the amazing career-path opportunities you can grow into from this role, check out our gorgeous BPO & Contact-Centre Career-Path Infographic here:
BPO Career-Paths & Opportunities: Talent, Skills & Some Luck!
Also, at the same time as doing rewarding work with great career-growth opportunities, you can earn a good salary. If you want to see what a Team Leader (& other management and specialist support staff) earns, check out our Industry Salary Survey here:
So, if you like what you see so far and if you think that you are the perfect person for this job (and career) opportunity, then you also will have the following character and experience:
- Preferably: 1. Previous contact-centre industry experience, especially as a Team Leader &/OR 2. Previous work experience in a management role in other industries with similar customer-service skills, like hospitality, retail or sales.
- Must be: Computer literate (MS Office) with good typing and data-capturing skills, numerate (especially for performance reports), with good spoken and written English.
- Must have: Matric (Grade 12), while an additional tertiary qualification is preferable and highly advantageous.
- Must be: Results driven, a motivated hard worker, with a bucket load of ambition and a ‘can do’ attitude. Oh, and be good motivating people and understanding their needs.
- Must be: People orientated, whether managing your team of agents or providing great service to customers, as well as be able to work as part of team with your peers and senior managers.
If this describes you, then this just might be the right career opportunity for you – doing rewarding work in this fast growing and successful industry in Cape Town and South Africa.
So, if this is you, APPLY now by sending your CV to: email@example.com
OR by registering on our online Candidate Application Portal here
More About Status:
If you’d like to find out more about Status and what we do, take a look at our Company Profile on our website: http://www.statusstaffing.com/who-we-are/company-profile/